Friday, August 29, 2014

Week 1 Reflection - ESTJ All Day Every Day


Even with only two class periods under our belts, Professional Development has already shown me some exciting areas to explore within the professional side of the agricultural communications field. When we took our Jung Typology tests to discover what type of personality we have, I was not at all surprised with my results.  I am, and will always be, an ESTJ through and through. One thing that I wish I knew more about in regard to this topic, is how to effectively utilize the advantages my individual personality type brings. Additionally, discovering how to work with and overcome the challenges that arise within my personality type would be beneficial to my personal and professional development. The final bit of information that I am curious about and would like to see classroom activities on, is how different personality types work together and how to handle situations in which you are working with someone who possesses a very different set of personality characteristics.  With all of that said, the typology activity was clearly a memorable activity for me and I am looking forward to seeing what is next!

No comments:

Post a Comment