Thursday, September 4, 2014

Week 2 Reflection - Opposites Attract

Even though we had a short week due to Labor Day, I still gained a lot from what we covered in Professional Development this week. I really enjoyed working with Johnston on the paired personality project. Because our Jung Typology results were almost completely opposite, these differences were easily seen when we worked together. One of the most interesting and fun parts of this activity for me was how well Johnston and I worked together. Both being extroverts, we weren't afraid to throw our ideas on the table. Without any other overlap in our personality types, we were each able to bring different things to the table. While my approach was more straight forward, Johnston was able to bring in creative aspects to our promotion plan for the Carnival of Clubs. With this compatibility, the one thing that I would really like to dig down and find out more about is if there is a specific personality pairing that is most effective, and if so, what pairing is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment